Applications to the Englewood Methodist Men Scholarship Committee must be turned in to the church office by noon on March 1, 2024 by noon. No late applications will be accepted! Recipient names will be announced in May 2024.
Criteria for Scholarship
- Applicant must be an active member of the Englewood Methodist Church. The inability of continuing college students to be active will be taken into consideration.
- Applicant intends to attend college or university next fall.
- Applicant must have an accumulated 3.0 grade point average for the first seven semesters of high school (if graduating in the spring) or show continuing good progress in college.
- Applicant must have shown outstanding citizenship in church, school and community.
- Need must be shown and will be considered after the above criteria.
- At least 12 credit hours must be taken.